PR ＆ Social Media Executive at Kopparberg UK (Cider of Sweden Ltd.)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom市场营销与广告
I am diligent, ambitious and a team player. Getting under the skin of the consumer is my passion and is aided by my proactive attitude in researching consumer behaviors and industry trends. I have strong experience across all social platforms and a great understanding of PR across various industries. Social Media is a millennial industry which has turned into an ever expanding world. My creativity, confidence and initiative enables me to look outside of the box in a copycat industry ensuring I am always one step ahead of the competition.
Kopparberg UK (Cider of Sweden Ltd.)
PR ＆ Social Media Executive
• Responsible for driving market leading social content and ensuring engagement with consumers across all Kopparberg social media platforms
• Achieving 119% increase in Instagram followers and an overall 11% increase in followers across all channels. Responsible for a 63% increase in Facebook Reach and a 5% increase in Twitter Reach.
• Full community management across all platforms, ensuring conversations with consumers are happening at key drinking times, response rates are kept low and any challenges that arise from a PR perspective are addressed immediately.
• Managing the monthly content calendar, in line with key content pillars and campaign periods.
• Managing the social creative agency, from briefing through to execution, on creating cut through, engaging branded content. Ensuring all content is delivered in line with sign off timings and within production budget.
• Sole responsibility for £500k paid for social media spend, working closely with media agency on how spend is distributed across channels. Full analysis on all spend on a weekly basis vs KPI’s and benchmarks, ensuring adjustments made where necessary to ensure the plan is as effective as possible.
• Monthly competitor tracking, in both the cider market and the wider alcohol industry, including social listening review of competitors using Crimson Hexagon.
• In depth understanding of the millennial and social media target consumer, working closely with media agency on audience analytics and insight driven strategic planning.
• Full understanding of the Portman Code and all alcohol advertising legislation and ensuring all content fully complies.
• Responsible for managing full PR calendar for Kopparberg including product launches, marketing campaign announcements and events.
• Leading the cross-functional project team for the brand new Kopparberg.co.uk website in line with the new brand positioning and ATL campaign. Achieving 12% increased traffic YoY.
Fashion Communication, Marketing, 2:1
This is a course which covers audience and brand experience, communications and public relations, brand design, brand strategy, editorial journalism, marketing and PR, events management, business enterprise, visual merchandising, media and research. I am seeking employment in Media, planning and buying.